Senior Financial Analyst – (Mobile, AL)
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: January 17, 2019
- Job Category: Finance and Accounting
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Mobile, AL
- Desired Experience: 5+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: Negligible
Gateway Sourcing, a professional staffing company, is helping our client hire a Senior Financial Analyst.
Location: The position will be located in North Mobile, AL.
The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Assistant Controller and will be responsible for combining the financial results of several subsidiary companies; capex and government reporting.
Principal activities will include:
- Documentation and training of the consolidation software tool and consolidation process
- Identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency in the reporting process
- Execute journal entries
- Prepare and approve account reconciliations
- Manage fixed asset ledger and the general ledger
- Ensure proper controls are in place for disposal of assets
- Supervise the physical count of the assets
- Manage the government report process
- Serve as a contact for audit questions and issues
- Prepares reports for Auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 + years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of internal control concepts and principles
- Able to work constructively and communicate effectively and concisely with management and accounting staff
- Strong analytical and organization skills with the ability to diagnose a problem and implement corrective action
- Effective competency in interpersonal and group facilitation, written and verbal communication presentation and change management
- CPA and MBA desirable
Compensation: This is a permanent position. Salary commensurate with experience. Major benefits and matching 401K provided. Opportunity for profit sharing as well as bonus.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens or Green Card holders.
This is a permanent position.
If you, or someone you know, may be interested and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and letter of interestApply Now