Quality Assurance Software Tester (Mobile, AL)
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: September 19, 2019
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Mobile, AL
- Desired Experience: 2+ years
- Desired Education: Technical Training
- Travel: Negligible
- Relocation: No
Gateway Sourcing has a client need for a Quality Assurance Software Tester with Selenium experience. As a Quality Assurance Tester you will be required to learn and test multiple applications. You must be able to influence and negotiate with peers to ensure delivery of the best end-product and be able to convey that information in the most effective manner.
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, user stories or other information about the systems.
- Utilize the appropriate testing tool to generate test plans, test cases, test results and defect information in an organized format by analyzing the requirements and other related documents.
- Ability to use automated (experience is a plus) and manual testing techniques.
- Create and develop test suites (for multiple applications).
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery with applications.
- Continue education on new and upcoming testing trends.
- Participate in product and project stand-ups.
- 2+ years of software testing is a must. Selenium (experience highly desired)
- Proficient in Jira, TestRail, Postman, MS Office applications, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- Automated (experience is a plus) and manual testing experience
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to evolving requirements and changes.
- Strong ability to multitask multiple projects and priorities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with Developers and Business Analysts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good organization, presentation and exceptional time management skills.
- Must be highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to execute on assignments independently and effectively.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
Location: Mobile, AL. Travel – Negligible
Compensation: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. This company also offers full medical and dental benefits along with a 401k matching program
If you are qualified and interested, please contact submit your resume and cover letter.Apply Now