Customer Service Representative (Nashville, TN)
- Job Status: Filled
- Posted On: May 30, 2018
- Job Category: Marketing, Other
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Desired Experience: 4+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Compensation: $40K
- Travel: Negligible
- Relocation: No
Customer Service Representative
An international company and leader in the market is seeking a driven, talented and proven Customer Service Manager. Our client manufactures the finest quality products and provides the best customer service. They are not the “cheapest” product, but they are the best. If you like representing the best and educating industrial clients of the value of quality, customer service and custom fabrication; this could be a good match.
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing and achieving outstanding customer service and total satisfaction to existing and prospective customers while building positive customer relationships to help enable development of new business opportunities. The CSR is responsible for customer order management along with communication and coordination throughout the supply chain and factories.
The primary function of the CSR position is to provide outstanding customer service and total customer satisfaction to existing and prospective customers while operating within established procedures.
- Act as the customer’s primary point of contact for all commercial inquiries
- Direct customer communication via telephone and email
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations while projecting professionalism
- Provide information (pricing, inventory availability, order status, etc) and handle customer requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform Account Management: Monitor and optimize sales growth and profitability, Outgoing sales calls to customers and target accounts, Follow up on quotations and projects, Drive customer satisfaction
- New customer account management including customer set-up, and credit information
- Customer order management including processing of quotes, contract review, order entry, order status, inventory stock review, purchasing practices, and on-time delivery
- Monitor customer orders: Minimum order and line values, profitability, and costs
- Process customer complaints and assist with investigation and corrective actions
- Communicate and coordinate customer requirements throughout the supply chain in coordination with the Operations Process Manager.
- Communicate, coordinate, and support the Sales Engineers and Application Engineers with customer projects and overall business.
- Joint sales visits to customers with Sales Engineers
- Attend additional training as needed.
Qualified candidates for this position must possess:
- 1 to 4 years experience in a customer service position
- 4-year bachelors degree
- Knowledge of basic business sales and marketing practices
- Familiarity with technical prints is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Customer driven with a positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Technical Degree (Engineering or the Sciences)
- Knowledge of rubber/plastic products is beneficial
- Familiarity with ISO quality requirements is beneficial
Location: This position is based near Nashville, TN and supports a national market territory
Travel: Minimal. However, may include international travel for purposes of customer visits, business meetings, and trainings.
Compensation: Attractive base compensation and bonus eligible; OUTSTANDING benefits and 401K match.
** Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder to be considered for this position **
If you, or someone you know, may be interested and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and letter of interest.Apply Now